Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Casting Call #2 {maternity photographer | Conroe, TX}

Since the Christmas rush is over (A big THANK YOU to those of you who allowed me to do your Christmas portraits!), I will be busy coming up with new ideas for limited edition sessions & promotions, creating props, and updating my portfolio!
As I am planning new things, I need a few people to test them out. These people will in turn get three low resolution digital images from their session at no charge printable up to a 5x7 with the print release (these are made available via download only).


I have already announced a casting call for kiddos ages 7 to 13 who have a special hobby or play an instrument.  My second casting call is for a maternity session!  If you are due February or March and would like more details, please email me at carty.photography@yahoo.com.  Please include the sex of your baby (if known), estimated due date, and why you would like to participate.


If you are someone who makes handcrafted items (crochet, sew, or knit) and would like to have pictures of your items in use please send email as well for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment