Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Father's Day Photo Contest!

Since most of you that read my blog are mommas, I thought it might be fun to do a little something fun for the daddies.  Here's a contest in honor Father's Day.

The Contest Starts RIGHT NOW....

Email a non-copyrighted photo of the important man in your life having fun with your kiddos....your husband, father, brother, uncle, grandfather, etc... and tell me why your guy is so special.

I will accept a limited number of entries starting now through June 1st. Pictures will be posted here on my blog and voted on publicly.  The dad with the most votes will receive a complimentary family session and photo package as my Father's Day gift!

Please be sure to include your full name and phone number in your email to carty.photography@yahoo.com.  I will confirm each entry as I receive them so if you don't get a response within 24 hours, please submit it again.  Reminder: so that everyone  is on the same playing field and to be careful not to break any copyright laws, professional images will not be considered.@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment