Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Princess E turns ONE! {infant photographer | Conroe, TX}

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.  Her Royal Highness has officially turned one today.  She has graced the Larson Kingdom effortlessly bringing joy and love to all those who know her.  It's hard to believe her big moment is here.  Seems like just yesterday her mama told me she was expecting.  Waiting patiently (yeah right, who are we kidding, lol) we eventually heard the news it was a girl.  It's been pretty pink ever since.  I've had the true privilege of photographing Princess E since she was six weeks old.  I feel my eyes tear up with each session as I have watched her parents hurt and suffer to get her here and now she brings tears of joy with each and every smile.  Happy Birthday Princess E!










No comments:

Post a Comment