Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's Going On Here?

As a parent you find yourself getting attached to items that were once special to your child.  At the request of my youngest child I photographed some of her favorite toys. She doesn't play with them as often as she used to. They have taken up residence in the back of her closet and have been replaced by more "big girl" toys. I am sad to see these little guys be put away forever. In effort to keep them from moving to the attic or to someone else's home, I've given them a job.  Once a week I will photograph a scene of these little folks and post it to my Carty Photography Facebook Fan Page and let the fans post what they think is going on in each scene.  Have a look at this week's image.  Please feel free to comment your interpretation.


No comments:

Post a Comment